Case effect on got job

0 votes
asked Nov 10 in Criminal Law by Rahul
Hi  sir mai rahul mp se hu mai government exams k liye preparations kar raha hu mere upar   ek jhootha case dhara 323 avam, 323/34mai chal raha tha jisme civil judge nai mujhe doshi maankar 4000rs avam adalat uthane tak k liye saja di thi maine uski appeal Adj court mai ki hai baha case chal Raha hai to
(1)sir kya mai abhi jab case adj court  mai chal raha hai tab tak aapradhi mana jaunga agar mera selection hota hai to kya police character certificate mai aapradhi maanegi
(2)agar sir mai baha se b doshmukt nahi ho pata Kya mai life mai kabhi government job nahi karsakta
(3)sir agar mi baha se doshmukt ho jata hu to fir aage mujhe koi diktat aayegi ya nahi sir  
(4)sir agar case mai adj court mai compromise ho jata hai to kya bo tab bhi doshi mana jayega or sir police exams mai bhi case hone par kya student exam de sakta hai ya nahi
sir mujhe jaldi bataye aapki bahut maherabani hogi  ........ Mai bhut tensions mai hu

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here