How to take stay order to our own house

0 votes
asked Nov 4 in Civil Law by Ganersh
We have a 2010 reg documents about my home but some people's are argue to me this our  I want axatay order about that house.tell me how to take stay order

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 5 by kalaskark
Please send your title deeds so that I can guide you to obtain ex parte stay order.

Watts No.9686971935

Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here