Can i claim for my share in my father's property , if he has transferred it on my mother's name?

0 votes
asked Oct 27 in Other by anonymous
My father passed away in 2007 and before that he transferred his property on my mother's name. Presently my mother is not willing to give my share and willing to give everything to my brother. Is it possible for me as a daughter, to claim my share in my father's property(made on his own).

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 5 by kalaskark
No. It is your fathers self earned property. But if your father had sold some ancestral property and purchased this property then you have a case.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here