Fake 498a case lodge by wife on me and my family.

0 votes
asked Oct 22 in Criminal Law by Mohammad wasim alam
My wife was not living with me from Sept 2014. I have lodged the case against wife in family court for adiu in Nov 2016. On may 2017 my wife has lodged the fake 498a and 125 case against me in court.  I want to keep my wife with me but my wife should not live with me.  Please advise to me.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here