0 votes
asked Oct 19 in Landlord and Tenant by RIZWAN

X a bank employee stayed in Y' s flat on a monthly rental basis. After few months,Y made a request to X to opt for a car loan  under name X, so that the monthly EMI's will be remitted to X,s bank account. Trusting Y, X availed the same and  Y was promptly deposited in X's bank account.the said EMI's. 

Y increased the flat rent. X was not agreeable, so was asked to vacate the flat. X shifted to a new flat and later found that the said EMI's were not deposited into his bank account. So X visited Y's flat to collect the EMI's, but Y was not available over there and X came to understand that Y was only an "in-charge person of the flat" and not the true owner. 

What action should X take and seek the legal remedy?



Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here