Brothers partition of ancestral property

0 votes
asked Sep 21 in Civil Law by vidyasagar
We only 2 brothers .we have ancestral property through father and mothers self acquired property .our parents died one brother got title deed from tahsildar in A.P. for ancestral property . Another brother got title deed for mother self acquired property through will .1. Now brothers want to avoid future legal complications between their legal heirs want to make a settlement according to their already got title deeds.2. What is the procedure to be followed or to make settlement to register 3. What is the fees for registration and stamp duty?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here