Cheque Bounce Case

0 votes
asked Jul 18 in Criminal Law by Sandeep Kumar
Hello Sir,

I am looking an advice. My father gave some money to a person 2 year before. But he is delaying to return. After several tries,  he issue 1 Lac cheque but cheque is dishonored due to insufficient balance.  


Again he is saying to return cheque, and he is saying he will give cash next month. But we don't have believe on him.


What kind of action take against him as his cheque is dishonored ?



Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here