i got stuck in criminal case

0 votes
asked Jun 7 in Criminal Law by raj sharma
Hello mam, 1 august 2016 ko ek fraud company ke kaam se me or mera frnd Chhattisgarh  branch opening ke liye gye.  Waha ek office staff ke complant pr ham dono frnd ko crime branch wale inquiry ke liye le gye or fir police station bhej kr ipc ki dhara 31, 420, 467, laga kr court bhej diya, do mahine ke baad hame bell mila. Bell milne se pahle frnd ka mama jo ki ek fraud person hai  mera sabhi id proof, or meri family se consult karke marriage certificate, mere child ka birth certificate le liya or mere father se rs50000 bhi liye or mera bell bhi nhi karwaya. Ab mera frnd or uske mama mujhe or paise ke liye padesan kar rahe h. or mujhe baar baar date pe sigh karne ke liye chhatisgarh jana pad raha h. pls help me. Give suggestion.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here