Regarding Property Case

0 votes
asked May 25 in Property Law by anonymous
Respected Sir,
I need your legal advice for my property case.

Actually I had purchased a land property since 2005. Jo property ka owner tha usne bank se already loan liya hua tha on this property as a security.  but he sold his property to me without telling the truth. Ab ye property bond thi pr usne kaise b kr k propert hume bech di.  Property puri legal trh se bechi with all documentation & registration.  I dont knw ki bond ki registry ptwari or tehsildaar ne kaise kr di.  Now the problem is that ki us insaan ne loan clear kiya to bank ne property fir uske naam kr di. Ab wo us property ki or paise maang rha hai... Hmne tehsildaar ko b aplication submit krwayi but there is no any neccesay action.  So please advice me what can i do.  Media ko inform kru ya koi or option.  Property 2005 se 2014 tk humare naam se registry thi now ab bank k dues clear krne k baad wo property usi k naam se 2bara registery ho gyi...

Sir please suggest me the solution... Plz sir reply as priority.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
asked Oct 11 in Property Law by Ravi
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here