where can i make complaint in lok adalat as the applicants made compromise without my concern?

0 votes
asked Apr 14 in Civil Law by anonymous
I am a party in a partition suit,in that the applicants made compromise in lok adalat without my concern.they made my signature and did that.I came to know this while attending and purusing the case as a party in person.I asked for a copy of compromise award but the judge is saying that no compromise copy is there.I know very well that compromise was made at lok adalat. now where and how can i get the copy.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here