Wife demading maintance

0 votes
asked Apr 12 in Adoption and Child Custody by Babu
My wife is seprated from since last nearly 9yrs i tried to comply her but did not seceeded in that
Now fr 18/1/17 she has started serving me notices fr her lawyer till date I have recived four notices  till 20/2/17
I also answred her notices through my lawyer  asking her to comply with me and I m ready to take her back in life from the depths of my heart as still I have not remarried.
She has asked 40000 per month and house which must be closed to her parents house and various other expenses like tuition fee and other
I m having two children one of 16 ( girl) and a boy  of 9yrs
Pls advise what should I do
The flat in which now I m living is in her name which was purchased by me through my resources and earned money way back in 2003

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers
asked May 28, 2016 in Adoption and Child Custody by SURYANARAYANA
0 votes
0 answers
asked May 5, 2016 in Adoption and Child Custody by anonymous
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here