Owner want to move out without the notice. How long I can stay until I find another place

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 5 by kalaskark
You can approach the Civil Court get a stay order. The land Lord have to take legal proceedings in accordance with law as provided under Rent Act or Trasfer of Property Act (section 106).
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here