Accident- Third party cliam case against me & Insurance

0 votes
asked Mar 6 in Criminal Law by mahesh


I have meet with a accident, I was driving the car to avoid Scopio which was coming on other side I have banged two person walking on the road in which there was some major injuries, so we took them hospital near by gave the treatment and paid  the  treatment charges.

Later they demand for more money and they wanted to take to different hospital, so police suggested to injured person to put the third party claim case. Now they sent the legal notice against me and insurance.

The vehicle is registered in my wife’s name, in registration certificate it is mentioned my wife name and W/0. My name. Since my wife is pregnant and unable to attend the hearings. My Lawyer has taken relevant signature of objection and he is telling he need to Notary.

Can please help me whether my wife should attend the hearings in this situation, And also my Lawyer told during the third party claims insurance will not pay they make us pay. Presently they have claimed for 15lakhs.

We have all bills paid during the treatment and also bank statement and slip swiped during the treatment,

Please help us whether we need to pay injured and my wife should attend the hearings

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here