Land dispute with my father

0 votes
asked Feb 15 in Civil Law by Prasath
Sir we belong hindu family . My father owned an agri land of 4 acres by a partition deed on 2000 between his sister. My father told that the property is bought by his father. But it has no parent document. But it is resurveyed in the name of my father having chitta patta passbook . On the partition deed at one place it is mentioned as ancestral property,my father told it is a clerical father give the land to my sister aged 44 married by a settlement deed on2016. Can I able to claim a SUIT against my father. I have no evidence to prove that is an ancestral property. Can I claim a SUIT against my father . Please guide me. My father and mother supporting my sister. Possession is under my father .

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Apr 8 by Law Helpline India Experts
It seems your relations with your father and mother has soured a lot. Otherwise best ways to deal with it to resolve the matter with the parents, after all they are yours.

In your case, even if it is ancestral property your sister deserves share in ancestral property. Its better to contact some lawyer in this case to take proper advice on the matter.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here