fir has been filwd against me , so now i am not eligible for govt jobs like ssc, upsc , pcs.

0 votes
asked Feb 9 in Other by Wahid
a false fir  filed by my sister agaisnt me and my family so now am i not eligigible to get govt. jobs?b

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here