How to Break a builing without NOC

+1 vote
asked Feb 8 in Property Law by Rakesh Giri
We have a hand where three family lives. The Land is on name of my three Granda father. Two grand father passed away nd 3rd Grand father asking for half of the land.when this land was bought the money was equally contributed by My grand father,my father ,My uncle nd younger grand father. There was no contribution from Middle grand Father. There has been a deal that land will be distributed in 3 parts each person will get 12 ft 6 inchs. Youger Grandfather has constructed a house in 12ft. But when tried to construct our building they have stopped us'll be distributed in two parts only between My Grand father nd younger grand father. they need half from the Middle grand father. They ll not share my father's nd Uncle's contribution as it is not written legally.But,Youger grand father's son has built the building without Municipility permission nd With NOC from us. Now,They hv cheated with us . We want to break down his building as it was not built with legal permission OR devide the land in 3 parts. IN society every one knows that land was devided in three parts from last more than 30 years.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here