authorized organization whose decision on signature mismatching is acceptable in Court

0 votes
asked Feb 7 in Property Law by anonymous

For a Deed forgery case could yours please suggest an authorized / competent organization whose decision like signature mismatching etc. is acceptable in Court or other government organization. So that based on the decision of that organization I could proceed for a Deed cancellation case in court.

And Can I proceed for cancellation even after 18 years?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here