Its option or compulsary to hire a advocate when filing private petition to "The Honorable Magistrate" ?.

0 votes
asked Feb 2 in Other by GIRI LEO
Dear Sir/ Madam,

                      Offence related to Cheating,Extortion,Voluntary hurt,House trespass.Local Police refused to register FIR,on same issue i been to higher authority of police,same thing repeated.So now i decided to make a private compliant under mentioned sections @ crpc 200 / 156(3),to "The Honorable Magistrate".

My doubt: As a citizen,directly I'm allowed to submit the private petition to "The Honorable Magistrate" without hiring a advocate?,or its compulsary to hire a advocate when filing the private petition?.Experts please guide me,thanks in advance..


Warm regards

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here