Killing attempt to my family member

0 votes
asked Jan 15 in Criminal Law by Vishal Barot

I need legal advice to protect my family.

Someone near to my house threat very badly.  They are doing snooping activity and try to kill. I already identified that person so let me guide how can I take legal against them.

They are doing such activity by help of other person.

Please advice very soon.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here