The person was not received his benefit

0 votes
asked Dec 8, 2016 in Criminal Law by Purusottam Naik
Person appointed by village Committee
For guarding on night above the pond
For safeguard fishing.And how much
Payment can be given ,it was not written
By village resolution committe,now
the person demanding his money.
ADRS on legal service conciliation failed
So,on which court the person can get
Relief for his two years money.the village
Committe said we can not pay wages.
Because the income from fishing pond
Have loss.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here