Canceled agreement

+1 vote
asked Dec 2, 2016 in Audit by Ram
We try to purchase a agriculture land and transferred agreement amount to seller and setup a agreement date.Seller signed the agreement on that date but they didn't handover the agreement on the same day ,by saying that they will not give us the agreement copy until they check and confirm the payment.We waited for 2 days and still we didn't get agreement copy and on third day we called the seller and expressed our displeasure and told them that we are cancelling this deal and pay us the agreement amount, which we transferred.At that time they said ok and we canclled the deal.We never received the agreement till today.Now they are refusing to refund the money and forcing us to take the property or leave the paid amount.
What are the options do we have?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here