mother in law, husband,wife dispute

+1 vote
asked Nov 9, 2016 in Maintenance and Alimony by divya
My father-in-law is gvt retired high designated he is getting 50000/- pension.and rents of the property as 70000/-.I am living with my two girl children one is 9yrs .and other is 5yr old in my mothers house.not even a single rupee my husband spent on my children's career in 10 yrs of my marriage.I am suffering a lot financially.he has political influence with that I did not put any case against him.instead he filed in court that I should come back to the court he said that he is unemployed.his father said I did not give a rupee from my property to me and to my children because it is his own earned money.

Do I have any rights of getting property to my daughters for their career and marriage.

We are suffering with daily expenses .Is there any act to get rid of this?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here