Its regarding a 420 criminal case

0 votes
asked Sep 12, 2016 in Criminal Law by anonymous
I had submitted fake salary certificates while acquiring a job in a company 7 years ago. when asked , I told everything, that I did. the company file a case against us, under which i was into the jail for 24 days. I am on bail now.

The case is yet to be stand in the court. I hereby want to admit that, I am not of the criminal nature.

I was not having any kind of bad intention to cheat anyone. I did it, out of some greed, to earn more money for self.

Even, I was not aware that I am doing any crime like thing.But later I realized that  whatever I did was wrong.

This thing has brought so many restrictions in life now. I cant apply for jobs in big companies, I cant marry, cant apply for visa, etc...

I am afraid of going into the jail again which would definitely ruin current stability in life.

Is there any remedy to get out of this situation? I am charged with sections 408,420,465,467,468,471,474,34.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here