Husband refuses to take wife and kid with him

0 votes
asked Aug 9, 2016 in Adoption and Child Custody by
My husband resides in USA, refuses to take my self and my son back. Doesn't support us financially for over an year, how do I take it legally.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here