0 votes
asked Jun 20, 2016 in Other by anonymous
My father  was scheduled caste and mother is father was in govt job for 28 years and also he had contested assembly election as father passed away recently and I came to know that my father was my school and technical education I had mentioned my caste as OBC but I had never taken any advantage of OBC in my complete education and also I had made my obc this situation at present can I change my caste category from OBC to SC on my fathers background?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here