i have given amount rs.300000 and taken cheque from other party.

0 votes
asked Jun 19, 2016 in Cheque Bounce by sru
I have given amount rs.3 lakhs to a person  and taken cheques from him. Now he not giving money to me.  Now what should i do to get the money, please advise me.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Jul 9, 2016 by Law Helpline India Experts
You should  immediately  deposit that cheque to your  bank and get certificatcertificate from bank. Now you can send him legal notice and then  file a case in court.  Court  now take it very seriously.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here