Father property issue

0 votes
asked May 31, 2016 in Civil Law by Gayathri
Hi. My Father died in 2000 and he had 2 house. We are a family of six ( 2 sons and 4 daughters).After his death my Mother wanted to give one house to sons and other to daughters.Because of the compulsion from our Mother we decided to give one house to my Sister. We did not demand much money. Now our Mother is dead and the house price is approx. 2.5 crores now. When we signed they gave each of us only 4.5 lakhs . Without knowing the property value and by our Mother's compulsion we signed the document. Now we came to know that they have registered only for the ground floor and not for 1st and 2nd floor. We 3 sisters are planning to get that registered to our names or ask for 50-50 share. Is that possible? If we file a case in court will it be valid? Thanks for your time.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here