Money not back and give me Threat

+1 vote
asked May 16, 2016 in Consumer Law by manu
A girl have took money from me , i have paid by the check to this girl . Now if i asking to back my money then she give me the Threat and told me i'll bait to wrong charge .

1 Answer

0 votes
answered May 26, 2016 by cvjadhav Experts
Dear Sir/Madam, You have to issued a legal notice to that concerned girl in this regard to refund the money which you have paid to her, before going to issued a legal notice you have to collect documentary evidence as well as electronic evidence in this regard, it means you have to talk with her through phone call to used your language very smooth and to record in your mobile phone and to collect your bank transaction on that particular period, it will be very helpful to your case in future as strong evidence in the eye of law, it will be admissible in the Evidence Act,. ... best of luck... kindly to click Vote it will be token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here