Can CAT Alld pass judgement in reverse of Judgement of CAT New Delhi in the exactly similar matter with different petitioners.

0 votes
asked May 11, 2016 in Other by RAJEEV ARORA
I m Central Govt servant posted at Kanpur. In matter of Pay Stepping up my peer group applied in CAT Principal Bench N Delhi(I was not party in that case). I had separately applied to my office for stepping up and the matter is exactly similar as was filed in Principal Bench. My office has declined my request on flimsy grounds.

 Due to weak arguments from petitioner, Principal Bench awarded judgement in favor of Union of India. The peer group then approached Delhi High Court and the matter is pending for hearing in July.

        I m still sure to have merit in my case and chances of winning. I want to know whether I can approach CAT allbad in such circumstances or should I go somwhere else. Further if at all my case is admitted at CAT Allahabad, then can CAT Alld pass judgement in my favor(of course after looking the merit of the case) knowing the fact about the judgement of Principal Bench N Delhi i n favor of UoI?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here