0 votes
asked May 8, 2016 in Criminal Law by RAM

i filled a divorce case & my wife also filled that she want to stay with me. my cross examination overed (it was good). 

My father in law filled a false fir of assaulting (under political influence) against me n my father and prepared a fake witness while MLC was normal. During incident time i was at railway station n father was at home and during incident time duration i received/called many persons.

we wrote to SP,IG,DIG for fair enquiry and to trace our location by mobile. now case in court.

sir can i request in court to trace our location during incident time or what else can do? 

they filled a complain bcz they know they are loosing case n pressurised us for high money demand.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
asked Oct 13 in Criminal Law by anonymous
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
1 answer
asked Feb 10, 2016 in Criminal Law by sarika
0 votes
0 answers
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here