kindly Advise me the best way to collect the invested amount at the earliest.

+1 vote
asked Apr 16, 2016 in Consumer Law by Varanasi

I, aged 62, middle class, worked in small pvt. firms, retired in 2012, got PF 2 lacs. I saw an Ad"for one lac investment, I pay Rs.5000/- monthly as profit. Because of no job I invested one lac on 26.12.2013. He gave an Agreement on 100 rupees Stamp Paper, a cheque dated 24.12.2014 for one lac as security. He paid monthly (total 56000) in 2014. Believing him I invested another one lac on 24.12.2014. He gave an Agreement on 100 rupees Stamp Paper, a cheque dated 24.12.2014 for one lac as security. After this investment he did not pay monthly. After several requests, like a beggar, he paid 86000/-. He refused to revalidate the 2 cheques. Now he is not responding to my phone call. If i go to his house the watchman says "he has gone out. I request you to kindly understand my position and advise me the best way to collect the amount at the earliest. I am thankful to you my lifelong.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,


1 Answer

0 votes
answered May 26, 2016 by cvjadhav Experts
Dear Sir, you have to issued a legal notice against the said person for recovery of the said money and to file civil suit for the same before the jurisdictional civil court... it is the legal way to collect your money, you do one thing you have to give police complaint before the local police station in this regard... they will tried to solve the problem ... you have to take chances to resolve the problem... best of luck... kindly click Voteup button, it will be token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore.
commented May 28, 2016 by Varanasi
Respected sir,
I am ever thankful to you. you gave me the best suggestion. I follow your kind advice and try level best.

Thanking you once again,
Yours sincerely,
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here