How to retreive FIR

0 votes
asked Feb 10, 2016 in Criminal Law by sarika
can i trieve FIR against my husband and inlaws as they have done compromise in the mediation centre just to safe themselves from the case but now again started haressment and husband pressurizing me  to get divorce without compensation .I am feeling cheated and lost as he is ready to get marry again for getting huge dowry and left me saying your chapter is over . Please tell me how i can punish all these culprits who just want money and does not hesitat to spoil someones life like this . FYI FIR is yet not cancelled in the Police station where i have logged it against them before Compromise in the mediation centre , i want to retreive it as they have done contempt of the court going againat the compromise Conditions and at the same time threatning me and my family to suffer dare consequences .

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Mar 12, 2016 by vivek32
File an application in the concerned court where the FIR is pending. And also initiate other court proceedings.


For any assistance you may contact

Vivek Malhotra


Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here