Purchased an Airconditor that got faulty

+5 votes
asked Feb 14, 2015 in Consumer Law by Jayesh
I purchased an Air Conditioner and that got faulty within one year that is well within warranty period. I went to shopkeeper and they told LG company may see your grievance and contact them.

LG company people are not responding me properly as I am living in a small town and they say that they do not have service centre there. LG has asked me to contact your shopkeeper and they will do the required service.

I am fed up with them as I have visited shop keeper several times they got annoyed with me deserted me all together.

What option do I have now?

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered Feb 20, 2015 by Bharat Sinha Experts

This is a sad story of people living in small town or villages. They cannot afford to buy certain things that Metro people are enjoying and if they buy it then they bear to burn of these people like LG, Samsung, Nokia etc. You have following options now:

  1. You can contact consumer court at district headquarter and lodge complaint against LG and seller.
  2. Contact Company headquarters by writing letter and I think higher-ups will listen you.
  3. You can write to PMO Delhi who will forward you complaint to concerned place for resolution. 
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here