How to take advance money back from the broker?

0 votes
asked Aug 9, 2015 in Consumer Law by anonymous
Dear Sir

I had an agreement to buy a flat with a party under the impression that he has rights to sell the property ,as he stated that he built up the flat in collaboration.I applied for loan and loan got approved too but at time of disbursal he started avoiding the demand of KYC and the  bank needed it .later on this fact came into our notice that he doesnt have the right to sell as his name is no where mentioned in the collaboration agreement .Now he is denying to return the advance .Kindly suggest the way to recover my hard earned money from him which is 5000inr.A legal contract happened between us on stamp paper of Rs 50.


Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here