Want refund of Advance money from Society/builder, for the flat booked under Land Pooling Scheme in Delhi.

0 votes
asked Jul 29, 2015 in Consumer Law by anonymous
I have paid advance to a society for Booking a Flat in the LAND POOLING SCHEME, after inquiring in detail I found that Land Pooling is not authorized by Delhi Development Authority.

I want to inquire whether under these circumstances where the Land Pooling Scheme itself is not backed up by government & there are many notices in the newspapers regarding not buying under such schemes, Whether I have my rights reserved for getting my advance money through legal way.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here